Pages

Monday 8 August, 2011

Mixed veg curry

Hi Friends,

Sorry for no updates in the blog since more than a month. I was on short vacation as I returned back to India :) From now on I may not be able to update my blog daily as before but surely I'll update it weekly. I hope friends, you'll still view my blog and provide your comments, suggestions and support :)

Ingredients:
Green peas - 1 cup
Carrots - 2
Beans - 10-15
Onion - 1
Cloves - 2
Cinnamon stick -  1 inch
Bay leaves - 2
Red chilli powder - 1 spoon
Corn flour - 1 spoon
Milk - 3 spoons
Turmeric - 1/2 spoon
Salt
Oil

Procedure:
Heat a pan and add oil into it. Once oil is heated add onions.
Fry the onions for a while and then add turmeric powder, cloves, bay leaves and cinnamon stick.
Now add all the vegetables and mix well. (I added only 3 varieties you can add more)
Stir for 5mins and now add red chilli powder and salt.
Mix the corn flour in milk and keep aside.
Once the vegetables are cooked add the corn flour mixture.
Cook for another 5-10 mins and remove from heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment